Mar 4, 2010

Debra "meets" Jeanine!

I first met Jeannie at Hendrick Medical Center. After a short time, we found out that her brother (Jay) and my sister (Donna) were married to each! Small world!!!! Jeannie's smile lights up the whole room! It is such a blessing to call her my friend! I am praying for you sister!!! Love ya! Debra Bondick

March 3, 2010 2:01 PM
Anonymous said...
And it is just like me to mis-spell her name! HEHE Some things never change! I still love you Jeanine ~ Debra

March 3, 2010 2:03 PM
Anonymous said...
Thanks Debra! I'll give this to Jeanine. We spent a great evening with her...singing and praying and reminiscing about fun times. She has a beautiful spirit and she says that she has great peace. I believe her! Because of HIM!!!

March 3, 2010 8:25 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment